Interest-free student education loans
If you’re facing short term pecuniary hardship and cannot shell out the studies will cost you (you would like a separate computer for the education, such), you are able to make an application for an initial-identity attract-totally free mortgage.
Different types of quick-name funds
Including check whether you’re eligible for a scholarship regarding Flemish bodies and you will/otherwise a reduction in university fees charges. In such instances, you’re considered to your grant rates.
By firmly taking aside an attraction-100 % free education loan, we’re going to put this new borrowed number (all in all, step one,250 euros) actually towards the Studies and you may Student Government, which means your tuition charge is actually taken care of. That it count is following getting reduced to help you you within the month-to-month instalments. The mortgage are paid back entirely towards the end regarding the new informative season.
When you’re having problems make payment on month-to-month book to suit your college student rooms, one may take out an appeal-totally free education loan through united states:
- For folks who book a room regarding the VUB, the sum of lent might be transferred directly with VUB College student Hotel.
- For individuals who book an area about private sector, the sum of lent would-be transferred in the savings account therefore that you can spend the money for rent.
You may then pay-off it amount to you in the month-to-month instalments. The mortgage would be paid in full towards the end of the instructional year.
If you have other study will set you back which you discover hard to pay-all at a time, such as for instance a notebook, study travel an such like., contact us to apply for an interest-100 % free education loan.
Just how much is actually a preliminary-term loan?
A preliminary-name mortgage try a maximum of step one,250 euros and should continually be paid within the instructional seasons (thanks to a cost bundle).
How can you pertain?
You can get in touch with all of us by the email zero later on than just 1 Sep (at the end of this instructional season) for an initial-label mortgage. You don’t need to submit an application form, but you do have to meet up with the standard standards.
- And therefore week will you be able to initiate paying off the borrowed funds online payday loans Ohio?
- Exactly how much each month? (Minimal matter is 50 euros)
- You live along with your parents / by yourself /with family members / with somebody / other:
- Moms and dads are partnered / way of life along with her / separated / deceased:
- Dependent away from mother / dad / other:
- Mother’s earnings: not applicable / no income / performs / self-employed / replacement earnings / minimum wage / retirement / combination:
- Dad’s income: perhaps not appropriate / zero income / really works / self-operating / replacement income / minimum wage / your retirement / combination:
Whenever we have received this informative article, we are going to draft an agreement compliment of Docusign, detailing brand new payment package you must go after. Might receive an email out of Docusign, which has had a contract that you should realize, fill in, signal and you can come back to you, together with a copy from both parties of your ID cards.
Depending on your financial situation, you are able to get an extended-identity attract-free loan to help keep your studies can cost you affordable.
An extended-title mortgage was a total of 1,250 euros that is meant to handle a structural monetaray hardship (instance, if you find yourself not able to pay-all the analysis will cost you). Cost of a long-term mortgage initiate couple of years shortly after conclusion otherwise termination of one’s knowledge during the VUB.
You may only get an extended-identity mortgage for folks who meet the standard conditions and you will implement using a form zero later on than just step one Sep (at the conclusion of it instructional seasons). A loan arrangement are nevertheless drawn up.